Since 1975 BlevinsFranks have provided tax planning and wealth management to clients throughout Continental Europe and the UK. Investment management, QROPS and tax planning advice. Contact Nicholas Pasco in Bergerac, Dordogne (24).
The French tax and legal system is very different from that in the UK and many other countries. Many people who have moved to France or are planning to do so find it complex and expensive from a tax perspective. What they often do not realise, however, is that they may be able to take advantage of French tax compliant opportunities to protect their assets from the various French taxes, so much so that they could end up paying less tax in France than in countries like the UK.
As with any wealth and estate planning, the starting point is to understand what the rules are and then establish if there are ways to minimise the personal impact of them and if you can use the rules to your benefit.
For example, Blevins Franks will highlight the unexpected impact taxes like social charges, wealth tax and succession tax can have on your wealth and estate, and explore the possibilities of mitigating these taxes for you.
WHY CHOOSE BLEVINS FRANKS
- Besides our head office in the UK we have Partners living locally throughout France. This means we are able to provide initial and ongoing advice to help you reduce tax on your wealth and help you structure your assets in the most efficient manner, whether you are at the planning stages of moving to France, or you are already living in France, or if you are considering a return to the UK.
- Blevins Franks Financial Management Limited is authorised in the UK by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for the conduct of investment and pension business.
- We have first hand and up to date knowledge of the ever changing French tax regulations, as well as the opportunities available to reduce your tax liabilities.
- We take a holistic approach to protecting your wealth as we are able to give you integrated advice covering your French assets, your UK assets and any assets you own elsewhere.
- We provide a personal, ongoing, customer focused service and do not treat our clients as account numbers.
- So far we have been providing trusted services for over 35 years. We are here to guide you and your wealth today; in the future as your circumstances and objectives change, and eventually to help your spouse/partner and family when they inherit your assets.
The AngloINFO Business Directory
Add your organisation to the 4,006 businesses and services already listed in AngloINFO Dordogne's Business Directory.